I'm in Sydney on Bigpond Cable and have had exactly the same problem with
AppleTalk. I also can't access Apple User Group mailing lists and get some
SMTP errors from my ISP when I send mail through my own servers. Somethings
up big time.

I read somewhere today about some big problems sending to MSN & Hotmail
using broadband in the US in the last 30 or so hours. Reports were that
these broadband ISP's went crazy with all these mails in their relay cues
and they have blocked both sites till it is sorted out. Perhaps there's some
connection.

--

All the best

Greg Sharp