Rosemary,

A good starting point would  be to go to the WAMUG archives at

<http://wamug.org.au:8100/Lists/wamug/List.html>

put   " Audio "   into the search box and hit your return key

You will get some 300 or so mails to read .

This same question has been covered a number of times so all of the answers will be there

Bob