Martin Hill wrote:

From: Rod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The new update incorporates Video iPod exporting, plus the ability to
view and record 2 channels at the same time.  Which is just the thing
you need with the quality tv shows on this summer :-)
To watch two channels on separate frequencies, you'd need 2 separate EyeTV
boxes.

There is also the option of using 2 or more internal DVB-T tuners in your Mac's PCI slots, not too sure what sort of software would let you do all this though. I'm currently toying with this idea but using a spare Linux PC running MythTV, apparently my Macs will also be able to view TV via ethernet through this box.
A video router? ;-)
"It" will live in the lounge room as it has a flash graphics card.
Thats the theory anyway :-)
Let me know if you are interested in how I fare...

Cheers
Paul