Hiya,

Having read very positive reviews about Dell screens lately I figured I'd check their current pricing today. One good review is at http://www.barefeats.com/lcd.html (written by a Mac guy, comparing it to the Apple 23").

Turns out that this week Dell are selling 20" LCDs for $899 and 24" LCDs for $1399 ("only" $700 cheaper than Apple's 23").

The web site is a bit misleading - under the 24" it says "from $899", but that actually applies to the 20". The sales guy on the phone ended up giving me a price for a 24" of $1359.

The Dell screens also have a three year warranty (compared to Apple's one year).

Regards,
Phil
(probably about to raid his bank account)

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree
Perth, Western Australia
Mobile Phone: 0418 922 500