Brett Carboni wrote:

I have one of the 24" ones and they are fantastic. I use it with my 17" powerbook.

Agreed, they're great displays. My only real issue with them is that they're too bright for a lot of colour work - even at minimum brightness. At max, they're feirce ... you'd have a really hard time working on one without sunglasses ;-)

They also don't seem to support notifying the operating system when they're rotated, so you have to do display rotation manually using a control panel / keyboard shortcut. No big deal, really, especially if you don't rotate the display often. With this one you probably won't want to as the cables can get in the way.

Very easy to set up. Just plug in and go. Had it for about 5 months & no problems. Paid ~ 1375. Can almost have 2 A4 pages side by side at 100% in Quark.

Yep. I was more delighted by being able to have a full A3 portrait page on-screen at once, at full size. Wow.

Alas, I don't get to use it for my own work (mostly programming and sysadmin with some web site development etc thrown in), since the display is at work and connected to one of the G4s. I have the feeling, though, that I could fit four or five nice large terminals on-screen at once, which would just be bliss.

--
Craig Ringer