Tom

I gather no one responded to you because your first email didn't make any sense.

I'm not sure whether you mean you *only* want to buy second hand ram or you are looking also for a place to buy new ram?

Also, you don't specify the RAM you are after properly. As you know there are multiple different models of 15" powerbooks - you don't specify anything enough to get an idea of what chip you'll need. I recommend you download mactracker :
<http://homepage.mac.com/ipage/mactracker/downloads/macosx.html>

...and work out which model you have and what ram it needs including speed.

If it helps I have 1 x 256MB DDR333 SODIMM ram PC2700 ram and 1X 128MB PC2100 SODIMM Ram which I have upgraded from my 12" Powerbook G4 867MHZ. Should suit Powerbook G4 15" FW800 2003-2005 models (but not the current 15" powerbook)

asking price $50 for the 256mb and $30 for the 128mb.

If you want new ram you can try epowermac.

www.epowermac.com.au

or if this is all to confusing, try going into a mac shop. There should be one near you somewhere.

Dave

Does anyone out there have any Powerbook memory SODIMM type I have
just picked up a powerbook 15in and 128 meg
Buy or I have two 128  DDM chips I don't use to swap. Looking for
something in the 256 range.
tom samson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]