On 04/01/2006, at 12:17 PM, Lloyd White wrote:

I bought a copy of the DVD, Bocelli. It is a video of a concert and great
stuff.

However I would like to add the audio only to my iTunes. When I open the
DVD the Audio file is empty.

Is there any way of importing the audio only to iTunes?

Lloyd
--

Hi Lloyd,
You could check out Audio Hijack <http://www.rogueamoeba.com/ audiohijack/> . I understand It lets you record any audio that goes through your Mac as AIFF.

You can pull any audio from DVD Player. When using Audio Hijack, you'll either need to use the Start A New File Every X option, or you'll get one big AIFF file.

With Audio Hijack Pro, you can use the Split button to manually split the recording into multiple files, as you record.