one i use with great success is mAC3dec

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mac3dec/

use handbrake to RIP the DVD to an MPEG and then run mAC3dec to suck out the audio to an AIFF - then straight into itunes

cheers

Nat

On 04/01/2006, at 7:03 PM, Andrew wrote:

I use DVD Audio Ripper on my Windoze laptop to get .wav files, then import as normal into iTunes on the Mac. Re. a recent topic regarding Gracenote, it actually correctly identified a ripped DVD audio CD which was on 2 discs. I nearly fell off my seat. Sorry this won't help much if you don't have a Windows machine as well. DVD Audio Ripper is a free trial (single use) but I believe a crack can be found, errrrrrrr, allegedly, not that I would do that.
Andrew