Hi Greg,

Many thanks for the information and the links to the articles. Prior to
reading your mail I applied Ronni's solution which worked. However, it now
appears that with the Intel connection, we will have to be more careful,
unless Apple does the right thing for us users of PowerPC chips!!

I guess one has to expect such small problems in a transition period, except
that for the non-initiated (or non-technical) user this can be quite
frightening.

Will follow the MacFixIt suggestions further.

Kind regards from sunny & cool!!!! Perth,

Philippe

on 21/1/06 11:20 PM, Greg Sharp at [EMAIL PROTECTED]