On 3 Feb 2006, at 6:45 PM, McCallum Malcolm wrote:

Hi Wamuggers, every so often a curious thing happens to me :-( and I would like to know why. I find in the AM especially I have no emails so I click on 'Get Mail' and I am asked for my passwords for all my accounts which I duly fill in and get the msg that my westnet password is not recognized. I

Instead of filling in the passwords , have you ever tried cancelling the request ,
and then again clicking on " Get Mail " ?

I have had a similar sort of thing happen and I suspect the Mac has been part asleep and
is still waking up when I first try !

Bob

fill it in again and get the same msg. If I leave it for a time I then find everything works perfectly and all my emails download. I feel there is an obvious easy explanation for this but what is it?
Mac