I have an old ".img" file archived that I wish to access. OSX Finder and Disk Utility as well as OS( Disk Copy say they can not recognise it. Get info says it is an NDIF disk image and the icon looks like a disk on a page with the corner turned down. I believe I made it under OS6 or 7, back in the dark ages. Can anyone suggest how to open this?
Severin Crisp

                    Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                      Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                             email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                            Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                               &  http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp