On 13/02/2006 4:39 PM, "Severin Crisp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have an old ".img" file archived that I wish to access.  OSX Finder
> and Disk Utility as well as OS( Disk Copy say they can not recognise
> it.  Get info says it is an NDIF disk image and the icon looks like a
> disk on a page with the corner turned down.  I believe I made it
> under OS6 or 7, back in the dark ages.  Can anyone suggest how to
> open this?
> Severin Crisp

Hi Severin

It may not work, but I know some .img files I couldn't get to open
previously in other programs I could open in Shrinkwrap. It's a
commercial-shareware program, but you may be able to download it and see if
it will work. It will run in Classic of course, but fingers crossed it will
do what you want.

Oops,..here is a link:-
<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macos/178>

You other option (seeing as you have an "older" G4) is that you could hard
boot into OS9 and try it there. (I don't know if you tried Disk Copy in
Classic mode, or whether you did boot into OS9.)

Worth a try.

Kind Regards
Daniel
---