Hi everyone, I would like to know what people think would be the best way to go for a backup solution I have two separate Macs (home G4 Powerbook and office iMac G5), both running 10.4.5. I have about 80Gb on each.

I am looking at two options:
- getting a single 250Gb LaCie hd (about $350), Retrospect sw (is it really $2,000ish to automate backups?) and moving the backup hdd with me - getting two 250Gb drives ($700) and using SuperClone! or similar and keeping the backup hdd at the other site.

I already have .mac account, but I don't think the Backup module will achieve what I want. I've also found data transfers to/from my iDisk are very slow, so I'm generally a bit cautious about it.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on the best way to go?

Regards,

Glenn.