Sent: Tuesday, 21 February 2006 8:02 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: podcast

Mervyn & Giuliana Bond wrote:

> Does a podcast actually download to one's computer?  I've done a
> variety of searches but can't locate a file.
> Merv

Yes, Podcast is just a fancy way of saying "recorded radio program
converted to mp3".
Podcasts gotten from ITMS live in your iTunes Library.
Ones you get via a browser etc should be in your download
folder/location.

Have fun
Paul

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives -
<http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>