On 21/02/2006, at 7:41 AM, Mervyn & Giuliana Bond wrote:

Does a podcast actually download to one's computer? I've done a variety of searches but can't locate a file.
Merv
--

You don't say what software you use to subscribe to your podcasts, but iTunes 6 (for example) keeps them in ~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/ Podcasts. In there you'll find one or more folders named according to the podcasts you have downloaded. The podcasts themselves are in those folders.

Other podcast clients will have their own locations. You might find it's better to search on the name of the podcast software instead of the podcast itself (which may well have been renamed by the software for indexing purposes, depending on the software).

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913