On 14/03/2006, at 5:05 AM, Diana in the wamug digest wrote:

I installed again from the new dmg file. The about Firefox window now
has version 1.5.0.1 and two of the problems are cured but there is
still no down arrow in the scroll bar.

Is this the case with other users or is it just me?

Diana

The Firefox boys have a standard troubleshooting page now:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_%28Firefox%29

Their support forum is busy and you may find it's worth going there for more detailed help if your problems continue.

For comparison, I am running 10.3.9, up to date and FFX 1.5.0.1 with the build number PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1 - with none of your own symptoms.

Nancy M