In the 18th March 2006  wamug mailing list digest, Robert Howells wrote:

"So what is the web address for this. I have looked at the Macromedia.com site and not found it yet !"

Howdy Bob,

The Global settings panel movie that I'm on about is the flash player prefs mpeg thingy that you have to use while connected to the Macromedia site to set your user prefs for the Flash player.

It's the one that you get taken to when you choose the 'advanced' button in the 'settings' thingy that you get when you context click on a flash object - at least when you click on one that will allow you access to the 'settings'.

Hopefully you've picked up the how and where from the url supplied by Steve Woods.

hth

Nancy M