good news,

"Glossy Screens" are a silly idea IMHO

hope they bring it to the MacBook

On 18/05/2006, at 8:07 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

Hi All

I was just having a look through some of the build to order options on the
new(er) MacBook Pro's and just noticed the following.....

I know that Matt and others were talking about the screens on the new
MacBook's being like the windows machines,.....

And you can now choose the type of screen you want with the MacBook Pro.

I thought that was quite interesting.
You can't do the same with the MacBook though, but with the MacBook Pro you
can do it free of charge.

Just thought some people might be interested to know that.

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---