Hi all, me again ;-)

I am using a DVICO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus with the MMInput drivers and iTele.
Sounds great?
Well this is in a B&W [EMAIL PROTECTED], so great it is not, but it can record to .mpg files (it cant even play those video files!).

Why would I?
Because the same setup does not work in this G4, #$^&$!!

At first iTele was just crazy saying I needed to select a tuner when there already was one selected.
Now it cannot start at all saying:

iTele cannot run because the tuner driver could not be activated.
Make sure you have followed all the instructions in the driver installer!

Any thoughts as to why the G3 and not the G4?
There is very little difference between them.

Oh well...

Cheers
Paul