Hi Martin,

You Rock! Looking forward to those updates. Don't forget to enjoy yourself:-)

Cheers
Paul

On 07/08/2006, at 11:35 PM, Martin Hill wrote:

Well I'm lining up waiting to go into WWDC - the time is 8am (at least it was when I started trying to send this email - it's 8.33am now and I still
can't get a connection long enough to send this email) so at least 2hrs
before we can get in.

An NBC TV broadcast van is already set up on the corner outside the Moscone Centre ready to broadcast the latest Apple goodness to the world - There certainly wasn't this sort of general public interest in WWDC last time I
was here back in 1998!  Nice to see.

I'll send updates to the WAMUG list if anyone is interested (assuming I can
maintain internet connectivity - if airport gets overloaded (yep, it's
overloaded!), I might be able to get a GPRS connection working). Otherwise
I'll send a summary after the event.  :-)

At least the airport connection seems ok at the moment.

-Mart