Daniel Kerr wrote:
You can't buy Apple RAM over the counter anymore anyway, you can only buy it
when you BTO (Build to order) a new machine. And yes, you sometimes find
that BTO Apple RAM is dearer then third party after market RAM.
Although in saying that, I've sometimes found some of it to be the same
price.

I guess just at the moment, we'll have to wait and see what the price of the
third party RAM is, as I think (and I could be wrong here) that's it
different faster RAM. ;o)
(I'm still looking at the specs of things,..hehehe.)

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
Daniel

667MHz DDR2 fully-buffered DIMM ECC

from the Mac pro specs (by you lol)

From DMA Kingmax 1GB PC-5300 Double Data Rate 2 (DDR2) RAM 667MHz Rated $128 plus tax :)

--
Regards,

Kat.
 K.A.Q. Electronics     Website: www.kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
 IM: Yahoo: PinkyDwaggy MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 For Everything Electronics                Phone: 0419 923 731