Hi all

I have a cute story to share...

My Aunt has finally listened to me and ditched her HP Pavilion in favour of a shinny new 20in iMac Core Duo.
She knows it can run XP but she likes the 'X' thingy.

My jealousy aside, I'm very pleased, it only took a few years of glib and cheeky remarks about the HP's dubious 'beauty', inside and out.

The funny bit, which relates beautifully to 'Macs just work', is that her ADSL is temporarily down, for just a few days she says. Her son, who has commandeered the machine of course, informs her after fiddling for a while that it 'already has' the Internet. Which she repeated to me. 'A bit like there is a trial package in there or something! Because it isn't even plugged into the router yet' ;-)

I can only assume the son has turned on Airport etc and the iMac has found a neighbour's unsecured wireless network, too funny. She is very moral and I don't want to spoil their fun by telling her she is stealing, after all it is just for a few days...

Cheers
Paul