I'm reduced to dial up at the moment so I can't help with the skype video. I wanted to tell Michael how much I enjoyed his site though. Nice artwork.

Cheers
Paul

On 24 Oct 2006, at 16:32, Tony Francis wrote:

Hi Michael
I have downloaded and used Skype beta with the iSight, the only problem I found, contacting the U.K. Mac to P.C. was that we had speaker feedback, reception was fine, not brilliant but good enough.
If you would like to go online and try with me let me know.
Cheers Michael

Tony Francis.
DERBY
W.A.