Hi David

On 11 Nov 2006, at 9:25pm, David Moyle wrote:

Hi

I'm currently using Outlook 2003, send it to me and see if we have issues.

Also what are other people's thoughts on Apple Mail, I've heard from a lot of people that they find it buggy and a basic hard to use interface and
prefer to use Mozilla's Thunderbird...

I've used Apple Mail almost since it arrived! I've never used Mac Outlook or Entourage so can't comment on them. Also I've not used Thunderbird.

I've found Mail to be great, simple and bug free. Certainly, check the "Send Windows Friendly Attachments" box. Why not?

It's a good, friendly, lightweight and simple email app.

Reg