Lloyd
Just clarifying. You have the suffix as .wma If the last letter is an a and not a v try changing it to a v then ask Windows Media Player to open it.
Merv

At 12:06 PM +0800 11/2/07, Robert Howells wrote:
Lloyd,

If you have the Windows Media Player Application ,
then it should play the .wmv file for you !
I have WMV app version 9 and that is working ok on tiger 10 4 7

As a test the Windows media Player app came with a test file.

Try playing tthe test file to confirm your app works.

There is no need to get involved with Quicktime unless of course you want to .

Bob