Hi Jude.

>From the FAQ at gracenote:

"I put in an AC/DC disc, but the service says it's ABBA!  Why?

This should be extremely rare. This would mean that the disc in your CD-ROM
drive just happens to have the exact same TOC as another disc in the database.
The TOC is the "table of contents", the list of song lengths stored in the disc
itself. Because of how the TOC is calculated it is extremely unlikely that two
unrelated CDs would have exactly the same TOC. It does happen sometimes for
discs with only one track, but the odds of this occurring go down with more
tracks. If this does occur, just enter the information for your disc and submit
it as a new disc. "

I guess you've found two examples of this "rare" problem...

Basically - the songs on the CDs have the same lengths as songs on a different
CD in the CDDB.
This info from Apple explains it as well:

Not sure how to get the Finder to display the correct modification and creation
dates - this seems broken for the Audio CD I just tried too...
My guess is the creation/modification dates are not stored as part of the Audio
CD format??

HTH

Steve.