Dear Wamuggers
I posted a general thankyou yesterday with the intention of writing to
everyone individually with my thanks. What with voluntary work and the fact
that I get tired in the evenings (I'm 75) please take this e-mail as my
thanks instead. The response to my query was phenomenal. Thanks to the
following: Tony Cockbain (5 emails) Barb Maidment (1 email) Bob Howells  (13
emails) Merv Bond (8 emails) Neil Houghton (1 email) Eugene (1 email) Paul
Weaver (4 emails) Neil Botterill (2 emails) Geoff Prince (1 email) James &
Hans Kunz (2 emails) and Yvonne Wyvern(2 emails)
I tried most of the proposed solutions within my expertise without much
success. Merv was able to email me a readable version so I think that will
do nicely. Paul Weaver sent it to me as pdf zipped but I am unable to open
it. I appear to have Stuffit but try as I may I have had no success so far.
Regards to all
John