The $1100 one had a nice 20" Apple monitor. It also had a dual core 2 GHz processor which the buyer didn't realise, until told later.

I bought the only one without a monitor for $725 (with 11% -> $804). It was the only other one that had a dual 2 GHz processor. I'm itchin' to get it hooked up so I can see what else is inside. I hope Ray is right about the extra RAM.

Thanks to Robin for the serial number link. It was from this I determined the two that had dual core processors. And also that mine was made in March 2006.

These all came from Central Tafe and they had original cartons to take them home in (nice bonus). Obviously Tafe was doing a complete makeover because mine came home in a Mac Pro Quad Xeon box. And at the rate they are being turned over come back next year to pick up the Mac Pro :-)

Mike Fuller