On 30/06/2007, at 10:25 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:

Hi folks,

My step-son is a 1st Officer (pilot) with Emirates.
He was in New York last week and visited an Apple Store.
He is a Windows user but may convert soon (fed up with the dark side he tells me). The guy in the Apple Store advised him to wait for the great new iMac to be released next week. I cannot see anything re this on the web, and I feel certain that it would have surfaced at WWD conference.
Anyone else heard anything ?

Steve (Jobs) made reference to them a number of times since the WWDC, however I don't think they will be coming out for a few weeks at least. Apple wants all media focus to be on the iPhone at the moment, so they won't do anything to distract from that.

We will probably see them in three or four weeks.

- Matt