[Sorry about all the e-mails in a row, this one didn't come through and this
was my main one!]

It's been over 300 days since the iMac line of computers was upgraded in any
way so an update is imminent.

Apple have in the last year or so staggered computer releases and just
released new products at any time and not waiting for a PR event to stop
speculation. I highly doubt anything will happen with-in the week with the
iPhone being released just today!

If he is willing to wait he maybe better off to get an old stock iMac using
a C2D rather then the new Santa Rose processors which should be stepping
into the iMacs which may cause issues. We all know that Rev A products of
anything are always rubbish! (On a side note, rather than the iMac being
just upgraded internally it may actually be coming in a new form factor
which will have more issues then just a processor upgrade!)

Personal choice but later revisions are always better then the Rev A!

Interesting reading how the iPhone was put together and how they are trying
to improve reliability!

Thanks, David Moyle
Bertram, Western Australia
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If a cluttered desk is characteristic of a cluttered mind, what does an
empty desk mean?"

Confidentiality Notice:
The contents of this email are confid.. Were you meant to receive this? If
not, delete it. Please?