Hi Steven and WAMUG folks.

I successfully installed the current eTax software on an Intel Mac a week or so back, and launched it without problem... I haven't actually completed a return using Crossover yet. But all signs suggest that it will be a flawless process, since eTax is such a simple application.

According to the Crossover site (http://www.codeweavers.com/ compatibility/browse/name?app_id=1457), it says: "E-Tax 2005, 2004/5 Electronic Tax Return submission software released by ATO. Works fine."

Although that's the older version listed on their site, I don't imagine there will be a problem. If you get around to doing a return before I do, you should post your results to WAMUG and/or the Crossover site. (Possibly with the word "etax" (without the hyphen) in the title/description, since that might help people find it when they do a search of the Crossover site).

Cheers,
Derek