Steven wrote:
 Hi Derek and all

 I seem to have successfully completed my tax return using eTax via Crossover
 <http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxmac> (running on 10.4.10).

 One little snag I've hit at the end is trying to print my completed return
 to pdf. Anyone have any suggestions? I don't really want to print to paper
 because it's a mountain of pages.

 eTax via Crossover does seem to let you choose a printer to use, so I'm
 wondering if I should install a 3rd party 'print to pdf' utility. Anyone
 know of any free ones these days? When I proceed with the print button, it
 seems to bypass the OSX window whereby you can choose to save as a pdf. I
 guess this must be because Crossover avoids OSX??

 Hopefully someone out there has hit the same problem and come up with a
 solution.

 Cheers, Steven

Try the CUPS PDF package at

http://www.codepoetry.net/projects/cups-pdf-for-mosx

If you're using Parallels or VMWare there's PDFCreator for Windows (I'm not sure if it would work under Crossover)

http://www.pdfforge.org/products/pdfcreator

As noted at

<http://www.newtonslore.com/2007/09/20/printing-from-windows-under-parallels/>

Thanks,
Shay

--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  The love of liberty is the love