Hi,
 I have a problem with MS Word (now there's a surprise). I have written a
training manual consisting of one section of 4 pages and the rest of the
text which is 128 pages, giving 132 as the total.
After a bit of editing the page count has increased to 134. I converted the
Word document into a PDF and there are now two blank pages in the PDF file
but they are not visible in the Word document. The PDF is used for printing
so obviously I don't want two blanks in there.

Any  clues as to how I can get rid of the two  "invisible" blanks?

Thanks,

-- Peter Bull
[EMAIL PROTECTED]