Hi Mark

I recently bought a chair from Disarect in Northbridge. There are about four other furniture stores on the same street, but they pretty much sell the same kind of stuff as each other. Disarect's stuff is a bit more upmarket, but still reasonable price-wise.

Mind you, my chair won't be here for three weeks. :(

http://www.disarect.com.au

http://www.disarect.com.au/products-subcat.asp?iCatID=56 for workstations and desks.

cheers
Jude

Anybody have any recommendations for a good office furniture store. Something a bit more stylish and/or solid (or just less "bulk cheap office furniture") than Office Works or Ikea.

Specifically I'm in the market for a new desk to fit my soon to be purchased 30" display + one of my 20" displays

Sylex's split level desk is a good example of what I'm really after, I know Sylex have a trade display showroom in Carlile but they are a bit of a pain to deal with for individual sales - I bought a monitor arm from them - good but it took a few calls, and a couple of visits and then some time for it to arrive) are there any Sylex resellers in Perth?
--
~
Mark Secker  IT Labs Manager & Computer Support Officer

"It takes an idiot to do cool things.... that's why it's cool"
- Haruhara Haruka (FLCL)

http://www.pbase.com/marxz