Actually I ran Sylex a to find out who retails for them and they said that they do definitely do retail (so maybe I got a salesman on a bad day last time 3 years back)

Anybody have any recommendations for a good office furniture store. Something a bit more stylish and/or solid (or just less "bulk cheap office furniture") than Office Works or Ikea.

Specifically I'm in the market for a new desk to fit my soon to be purchased 30" display + one of my 20" displays

Sylex's split level desk is a good example of what I'm really after, I know Sylex have a trade display showroom in Carlile but they are a bit of a pain to deal with for individual sales - I bought a monitor arm from them - good but it took a few calls, and a couple of visits and then some time for it to arrive) are there any Sylex resellers in Perth?
--
~
Mark Secker  IT Labs Manager & Computer Support Officer

"It takes an idiot to do cool things.... that's why it's cool"
- Haruhara Haruka (FLCL)

http://www.pbase.com/marxz

~