Hi Susan,

I've been looking in to this question recently. I'm thinking about buying a keyboard for our orchestra and I want to be able to use it in live performance rather than recording or composing.

One of the people I have been consulting with has recently purchased a m-audio ProKeys 88-main and he finds it really good. For the price they look like a good thing.

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/ProKeys88-main.html

Cheers
Paul