I have installed the Loki software.  It cost me A$18.05.

It works perfectly.  What an improvement!

David Nicholas

On 13/12/2007, at 9:34 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:

Hello fellow WAMUGGERS,

How the heck do you stop Image and PDF attachments embedding in the email itself ?
It does not seem to happen with Excel files.
I have gone through Mail Preferences several times but cannot find any way of switching this off. I have friends who are not happy about receiving attachments that are not attached.

Any suggestions (other than using another application)?

Regards,
Stephen Chape