Hi Susan,

Yes, Allen & I did notice that they do arrive on a/or some Windows machines as an attachment & not in the message. But when he sent the attachment to a Mac computer it was in the body of the message as well as an attachment.
Only by compressing the file did it arrive just as an attachment.

On 15/12/2007, at 11:12 AM, Susan Hastings wrote:

Hi, I've check my attachments arriving on a Windows machine with Windows vista mail, and they now arrive as attachments, rather than in the body. So, its not just that they appear as icons on my Mac, they are received that way
too. cheers, Susan.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: Embedded images in Mail ??

Don't know Ronni. I just see it from my side where all attachments on
incoming and outgoing emails now sit as icons neatly at the bottom of the msg. I got fed up with them opening up all the time even when I didn't
want to see them.

I assumed recipients were getting the same as I am seeing, but I'm not
sure, as they all have different programmes

Regards   Allen