On 17/01/2008, at 4:37 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

On 17/01/2008, at 2:54 PM, Norman Leslie wrote:

Hi Folks,

I tried to login into ING Banking using Safari - when I clicked on Online Banking hyperlink, nothing happened except a "#" was added to the URL in the address line.

I have not encountered this before - I last used the website last week.

When I tried the same thing using Firefox, all worked fine.

I know some members were having ING issues a couple of weeks back. Before contacting ING, I thought it might be helpful to know whether the issue is just happening to me here in Bunbury.

Hi Norm,

I was the person having trouble with login to ING back awhile ago. I can't remember what I did or didn't do to correct the problem.
I've just been able to login without any problems using Safari 3.0.4

Try: Reset Safari, uncheck 'Block Popup Windows', and have Java & JavaScript enabled.
Also restart your computer.

If I remember what else I did, I'll let you know.

Hi again Norm,

Try this Direct Link <https://www.ingdirect.com.au/client/index.aspx>