Hi everyone

My small lexmark inkjet has no driver that will work with Leopard and Lexmark havnt even got one on their list to do!

I went into Hardleys in Busselton today and they must have about 30 different machines on show. Im not sure which one as none have info on the box that they work with 10.5. Some say 10.3.x. or 10.4.x and upwards with icons of MaxOs and Universal.

If someone as experience on this can you please advise on a good reliable brand that does work with Leopard? Im looking for colour (separate inks I think) and with scanning and copying. I have a fax and I download my images direct to my MBP.

There are also a few now that work wirelessly including bluetooth!

kind regards and thanks for any help

chris