I'm wondering is any Westnet Mac users are using the MyPhoto feature
of their service?  I get a message saying Safari won't work - that
Internet Explorer is a better chance.  Westnet also run regular
competitions for photographers, but pics via Safari to that feature
don't get uploaded.

So are any Mac users uploading pics to Westnet's competeions or
MyPhoto, and if so, how are they doing it?

Maybe some Apple web boffin could give Westnet a few tips on a fix to
accept Safari?

Cheers, Paul.