Hi Chris

What's the reason you are given in the e-mail you receive letting you
know that your e-mail could not be delivered.

Messages can get returned for various reasons such as

No such Address
Mail box full
Attachment to large
and much much more

Most of the time the answer is given in their e-mail you receive back
in Plain English. But sometimes you get error numbers which are very
Unhelpful

Kyle