On 03/05/2008, at 8:38 PM, Bill Cole wrote:

Hi Ronda,
not able to click CD/DVD drive, only thing on the left side is my Hard drive.
Did the Terminal advice, but still nothing happened.
Thanks for all your input..
Bill

I'm starting to doubt that there is a disk in there.

Try inserting another disk (an unimportant one) it should hit up against the other preventing it from going in.

If you are concerned the mechanism will grab it and pull it in ending up with 2 in there
insert a pen through the hole of the disk.

If there is no restriction then let it go in - lets face it you are reaching the stage of taking it to a technician anyway.

Brian