Take a look at this story in Australian IT today.
It seems to indicate that Telstra is in the running !!
http://www.australianit.news.com.au/story/0,24897,23851539-16123,00.html

On 12/06/2008, at 6:49 PM, Robert Noll wrote:

Dear Norm and others,

There appears to be a huge management/administrative problem with Telstra at the moment.

I spent 3 months without a land line because they stuffed up removing an ISDN connection. No apologies just glib automated email responses and 5 hours of confused "consultants".

The ombudsman simply referred me back to Telstra!!!

Wish Optus was an option in the sticks.

Bob Noll - Albany
[EMAIL PROTECTED]