Hi...

Like Apple, Telstra are unlikely to comment on future plans that are important to their business, and they're unlikely to let their frontline helpdesk people do it either.

Amongst other things they have to work out how to support visual voicemail and what they're doing about the fact that they already have a music store that's not compatible with the iPhone :).

Why rush an announcement when they can watch the Optus/Vodafone feeding frenzy whilst they both try to establish their pricing structure? Then they can price theirs accordingly.

<http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=991785>

I'm sure you'll be able to get an iPhone on Telstra (yes, they know what they are) Probably the longer you wait the better plan you'll be able to get!

Have fun,
Shay (Anyone else sick of reply-to-list yet?)