Greetings

I am trying to access one of my Email only accounts which form part of my .mac account. I can log in and access my Email, but when I try to log in to the other users name of the Email only account, I receive a message that it is either an invalid user name or password. I have always been able to log in with the users name and password on the old .mac site. Any one have any ideas as to why this is not working now?

Wendy