Hi,

I need some help selecting a modem/router for Naked DSL. We had bought a
Netgear DG834N as it says on the website that it is VOIP but is this
compatible with Nasked DSL as I have heard conflicting reports.

I want to stay with netgear as I have had a bad experience with D-Link and
my companies VPN.

Please help as Iam getting more and more confused and my ISP is just pushing
the Belkin experience.

Smiles
Aurora
--
In order to be walked on, you have to be lying down.' Brian Weir