iiNet resolved issue sometime last week rolling out patches within DNS servers. These being brought back online and cycled over the weekend with no apparent issues as part of their upgrade being moved forward.

This issue could also be a reason for slower than normal connections or misleading address reconciliation, and should smooth out as the hours online re-establish DNS protocols.

Cheer!
`Rob...