Hi Reg,

For what it's worth, with the OpenDNS servers, I get exactly the same
message (except for the addresses/ports, obviously).

I'm not sure that there is anything else you can do - the article implied
that there were patches that removed the vulnerability and I'm assuming that
the OpenDNS servers were patched and that Internode's now is.

Having said that, I have no real knowledge of the problem/fix except for
what I've already posted!

More knowledgeable persons may care to comment!

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton