At 11:57 PM +0800 17/07/2008, Shay Telfer wrote:
Hi Barry

Just in case you might be interested, mobile phones can be made a lot safer, (for children and adults) with the use of phone chips. They counteract the electromagnetic waves emitted from the phone (without interfering with its operation). Willau-Tronic, a company based in Germany, have produced such a chip (E-Smog Handy chip). It is a small bit of circuit with a chip, and is fashioned so you can attach it to the battery of the phone. I do notice a difference with a chip attached.

There are other organisations that produce safety devices to attach to mobile phones. Google might be able to help,there.

The first mobile phone chip I ever got was for my niece (then seven years old) who had just got a mobile phone so she could keep in touch with her Dad.

I'm not sure if there are still distributors in WA or not. There used to be several individuals who sold them.

Willau-Tronic makes chips for computers too. I use one on my Mac 24" computer and the screen/computer no longer gives me a headache.

Anywise, as there are people that make these wonderful inventions it would seem there are also people who make inventions so they are safe to use.

Cheers
Shapelle

You mean these guys?

http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/News/20041213_willautronic.asp

I hope they don't charge much for them.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  The love of liberty is the love